Senin, 14 Mei 2012

lirik lagu dan kunci gitar

CHRISTINA PERRI - A THOUSAND YEARS
 
Intro:G,D,Em,D,C,G,D

C
Heartbeats fast
           Em
Colors and promises

How to be brave
          D              C
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
                 Em
But watching you stand alone
                         C                 D    Am
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
         Em   D
One step closer

G
I have died everyday waiting for you
C                              D
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
       C
For a thousand years
                 D
I love you for a thousand more

C
Time stands still
          Em
Beauty in all she is

I will be brave
           D             C
I will not let anything take away
                   Em
What's standing in front of me

Every breath
      C                D         Am
Every hour has come to this
         Em    D
One step closer


G
I have died everyday waiting for you
C                              D
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
       C
For a thousand years
                 D
I love you for a thousand more


G
And all along I believed I would find you
Em
Time has brought your heart to me
       D                C
I have loved you for a thousand years
                 D
I love you for a thousand more

G, Em, D, C, D, Am

         Em    D     Am
One step closer
         Em    D
One step closer

G
I have died everyday waiting for you
C                              D
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
       C
For a thousand years
                 D
I love you for a thousand more


G
And all along I believed I would find you
Em
Time has brought your heart to me
       D                C
I have loved you for a thousand years
                 D
I love you for a thousand more

Outro:C, Em, C, Em, D
end on C
 
 
ADELE - SOMEONE LIKE YOU 
 
G
i heard
           D
that you'll settle down
          Em
that you've found a girl
        C
and you're married now
G
i heard
           D
that your dreams came true
          Em
guess she gave you things
         C
i didn't give to you

   G
old friend
            D
why are you so shy
              Em
it ain't like you to hold back
   C
or hide from the light

 Am                         C
i hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
     Em                  D
but i couldn't stay away, i couldn't fight it
    Am                       C
i'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
       Em            D
that for me it isn't over


G
never mind
     D                Em     C
i'll find someone like you
       G               D        Em  C
i wish nothing but the best for you too
         G
don't forget me
  D
i beg
    Em         C
i remember you said
             G
sometimes it lasts in love
    D                     Em     C
but sometimes it hurts instead
            G
sometimes it lasts in love
    D                     Em     C
but sometimes it hurts instead

[ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/a/adele/255305.html ]
    G
you'd know
        D
how the time flies
     Em
only yesterday
        C
was the time of our lives
        G
we were born and raised
    D
in a summer haze
      Em
bound by the surprise
       C
of our glory days

  Am                         C
i hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
     Em                  D
but i couldn't stay away, i couldn't fight it
    Am                       C
i'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
       Em            D     C    D
that for me it isn't over yet

G
never mind
     D                Em     C
i'll find someone like you
       G               D        Em  C
i wish nothing but the best for you too
         G
don't forget me
  D
i beg
    Em         C
i remember you said
             G
sometimes it lasts in love
    D                     Em     C
but sometimes it hurts instead

nothing compares
   C               Em
no worries, okays, regrets and mistakes
        D
they're memories made
who would have known
  C       Em     D         C       D
how bittersweet this would taste

G
never mind
     D                Em     C
i'll find someone like you
       G               D        Em  C
i wish nothing but the best for you too
         G
don't forget me
  D
i beg
    Em         C
i remember you said
             G
sometimes it lasts in love
    D                     Em     C
but sometimes it hurts instead
            G
sometimes it lasts in love
    D                     Em     C
but sometimes it hurts instead       


A ROCKET TO THE MOON - LIKE WE USED TO

Intro: D - F#m - G - Bm - A
       D - F#m - G - Gm
 
D                   F#m               G
I could feel her breath as she’s sleeping next to me
Bm            A        G
Sharing pillows and cold feet
D                  F#m          G
She can feel my heart; fell asleep to its beat
Bm         A             G
Under blankets and warm sheets
Em               D              A
If only I could be in that bed again
Em               D              A (4x)[abrupt stop]
If only it were me instead of him
 
          D
Does he watch your favorite movies?
          F#m
Does he hold you when you cry?
                 G
Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts?
             Bm                   A
When you’ve seen it a million times
           D
Does he sing to all your music?
             Em
While you dance to purple rain
            Bm   A        G [let it ring]
Does he do all these things?
 
Like I used to?
 
Instrumental: D - F#m - G - Bm - A
              D - F#m - G - Bm - A
[ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/a/a-rocket-to-the-moon/219877.html ]
D        F#m       G
fourteen months and seven days ago,
                Bm         A              G
Oh I know you know how we felt about that night
D          F#m                G
Just your skin against the window
                 Bm   A           G
But we took it slow and we both know
Em                 D               A
It should've been me inside that car
Em                  D              A (5x)
It should have been me instead of him in the dark
 
          D
Does he watch your favorite movies?
          F#m
Does he hold you when you cry?
                 G
Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts?
             Bm                   A
When you’ve seen it a million times
           D
Does he sing to all your music?
             Em
While you dance to purple rain
            Bm   A        G-
Does he do all these things?
                   D
Like I used to.
G
I know, love (I’m a sucker for that feeling)
                   D                  A
Happens all the time, love (I always end up feeling cheated)
              G
You’re on my mind, love (Oh darlin', I know I’m not needed)
                       D                A
And that happens all the time, love yeah
 
          D          
Will he love you like I loved you?
         F#m
Will he tell you everyday?
                  G
Will he make you feel like your invincible
       Bm              A
With every word he’ll say
             D
Can you promise me that this was right?
       Em
Don’t throw it all away
            Bm   A      G
Can you do all these things?
             Bm    A       G
Will you do all these things?
             D
Like we used to
 
D - F#m - G - Bm - A
D - F#m - G - Bm - A - D


KINGS OF LEON - USE SOMEBODY


Chords used: C Em F Am 
 
 C          Em         F         
Ohhh Woahh Ohhh Woahh Ohhh     x2
Am         C          F
Ohhh Woahh Ohhh Woahh Ohhh     
[ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/k/kings-of-leon/198598.html ]
                  C                      Em            F
I've been roaming around, always looking down at all I see
F       C              Em             F
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
F                     Am         C            F
You know that I could use somebody
F                     Am         C            F   
You know that I could use somebody
             C               Em               F
Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
F         C            Em           F
Countless lovers under cover of the streets
F                     Am         C            F
You know that I could use somebody
F                     Am         C            F    
You know that I could use somebody
             C                Em         F
Someone like you   Woahh Ohhh Woahh Ohhh Ohhh     X2  

           C                       Em            F
Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep
F      C                 Em           F 
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat
F                 Am            C             F
I hope it's gonna make you notice
F                 Am            C             F       
I hope it's gonna make you notice
             C          Em            F
Someone like meeeeeeee  eee                   X2
        Am        C                   F       X2
Someone me, somebody
             Am          C            F      
Someone like you, somebody            
                  C                      Em            F
I've been roaming around, always looking down at all I see
 
 
 
ONE DIRECTION - WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL 
 
C, F, Am, G
Verse:
              C
You're Insecure,
                F
Don't know what for,
               Am                               G
You're turning heads when you walk through the door.
               C
Don't need Make up,
          F
To cover up,
            Am                  G
Being the way that you are is enough.
C         F           Am         G
Everyone else in the room can see it,
C        F         G
Everyone else but you.


Chorus:
          C       F             Am     G
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
             C            F             Am       G
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
             C            F               Am      G
But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell,
          C
You don't know, Oh Oh,
C                      F           C     F     
Am    G
You don't know you're beautiful.
[ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/o/one-direction/309412.html ]
Verse:
          C
So c-come on,
           F
You got it wrong,
            Am                      G
To prove I'm right I put it in a song.
             C
I don't know why,
             F
You're being shy,
         Am                         G
And turn away when I look into your eyes.
C        F             Am         G
Everyone else in the room can see it,
C        F        G
Everyone else but you.

Chorus 2:
        C        F                 Am    G
Baby, I wish now that you see what I can see,
             C          F           Am         G
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
              C          F       Am       G
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
          C
You don't know, Oh oh,
C                     F         C
You don't know you're beautiful,

Chorus 3:
C            F          Am     G
You light my world like nobody else,
             C             F            Am        G
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
             C            F               Am      G
But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell,
          C
You don’t know, Oh Oh,
C                   F
You don’t know your beautiful,

Chorus 4:
C       F            Am      G
If only you saw what I can see,
            C           F           Am      G
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
              C          F         Am         G
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
          C
You don't know, Oh oh,
C                     F          C
You don't know you're beautiful,
 Oh oh,
C                   F        C
That what makes you beautiful 
 
ONE DIRECTION - ONE THING
INTRO:  C / G / C

Verse 1 
 C          G         C  
I've tried playing it cool 
 C           G          Am
Girl when I'm looking at you 
Am     G        C
I can never be brave 
C                  G     C
Cause you make my heart race

Verse 2
C        G         C
Shot me out of the sky 
C         G      Am
You're my kryptonite 
Am          G         C
You keep me making me weak
C                G     C 
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe 

Pre-Chorus 1
C                  G   C
Some things gotta get loud 
       C       G                      Am
Cause if not, they just don't make you see 
     Am         G         C
That I need you here with me now 
      C               G    C
Cause you've got that one thing 

Chorus 1
    C                     G        Am
So get out, get out, get out of my head 
     Am               G   C
And fall into my arms instead
C                        G           Am
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is 
    Am          G     C
But I need that one thing 
     C               G   C
And you've got that one thing

C / G / C

Verse 3 
C        G            C
Now I'm climbing the walls
    C         G        Am 
But you don't notice at all 
Am        G             C
That I'm going out of my mind 
C           G    C
All day and all night 
[ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/o/one-direction/299925.html ]
Pre-Chorus 2
C                  G   C
Some things gotta get loud 
          C             G         Am
Cause im dying just to know your name
     Am         G         C
And I need you here with me now 
      C               G    C
Cause you've got that one thing 

Chorus 1
    C                     G        Am
So get out, get out, get out of my head 
     Am               G   C
And fall into my arms instead
C                        G           Am
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is 
    Am          G     C
But I need that one thing 

Chorus 2 
   C                     G         Am 
So get out, get out, get out of my mind 
     Am                G   C
And come on, come into my life 
C                      G           Am
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is 
Am              G    C
But I need that one thing 
     C              G    C
And you've got that one thing 

C / G x3

Bridge
C               G    C
You've got that one thing 
C                      G        Am 
Get out, get out, get out of my head 
Am                    G   C
And fall into my arms instead 

Chorus 1
    C                     G        Am
So get out, get out, get out of my head 
     Am               G   C
And fall into my arms instead
C                        G           Am
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is 
    Am          G     C
But I need that one thing 

Chorus 2 
   C                     G         Am 
So get out, get out, get out of my mind 
     Am                G   C
And come on, come into my life 
C                      G           Am
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is 
Am              G    C
But I need that one thing 
     C              G    C
And you've got that one thing 

End on C.
 
 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar